We would like to announce our business is now partially open.
Our website and social media pages are fully functional and all online enquiries are being answered as normal.
What physical departments are open?
|We are now open but this is strictly appointment only. Call 01792 315069 to book for both Swansea & Bridgend. Our Service Departments are only open Monday - Friday Normal Working Hours. If you would like to book a service outside of these hours, please use our online booking form or request a slot via Live Chat. Our service department will be reopening on Saturdays as normal on the 14th November.
Currently closed between 24th October - 8th November. However, we can sell parts if they are fitted by our workshops only.
The Car Warehouse Sales
Our showrooms are physically closed between 24th October - 8th November. However, our teams are still working and can take orders and deposits over the phone and via email ready for you to collect your new vehicle on the 9th November. We are also on hand to answer any enquiries you may have Monday - Friday between 9AM TO 5:30PM.
Masks – When reopening on the 9th November everyone entering our showrooms, parts departments and servicing departments must now wear a mask before entering our premises. This is in line with the Welsh Government COVID-19 rules. You must bring your own mask upon entry otherwise you will be refused to enter.
People under the age of 11 and people who cannot wear face coverings for health or medical reasons are exempt from wearing masks.
There are reminder signs placed at all entrances of our showrooms so please respect these rules for your own and other customers health & safety.
Servicing - Please note servicing appointments can be made by calling us on 01792 315069 or by requesting a booking online. When visiting our branches please follow our strict social distancing measures and follow our guided signs. If you do not adhere to our rules, you will be asked to leave. We thank you for your cooperation.
General Rules - Looking after you and our team is our top priority at FRF Motors. Currently that means, more than ever, making sure we have a clean and safe place to work and visit to help limit the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
To ensure everyone’s safety please observe the following:
- Please do not enter the premises if you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms or been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the previous 14 days.
- Please always follow the governments guidelines and stay 2 metres apart.
- When entering the premises, please observe signs, queues and one-way systems present in the premises.
- Please ensure you use the sanitiser dispensers that are located at all entrances.
- Our customer facing members are where necessary operating behind Perspex screens.
- We have enhanced our cleaning regimes throughout the day, with all team members taking regular breaks to wash their hands.
- If you have a latex allergy, please be aware some of our team members may be wearing latex gloves at this time.
- No cash payments will be accepted to avoid handling cash.
- Please be considerate. Our team members are doing everything they can to keep things running smoothly. Please be respectful at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions:
-When will you be open as Normal? We are following the Welsh Government guidelines and as such we will be reopening our business as normal on the 9th November. However, most of our current departments have staff working on a Monday - Friday 9AM TO 5:30PM timeframe so if you have any questions or if you would like to reserve or order a car, please call us during these times. If you want to contact us outside of these hours, please Live Chat with us or send us an online enquiry and we will get back in touch with you as soon as possible. Our service department will be reopening on Saturdays as normal on the 14th November.
Everyone please stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.