WE ARE OPEN - PLEASE READ BELOW:
SERVICES WE CAN OFFER:
- CALL US TO DISCUSS YOUR VEHICLE REQUIRMENTS AND OPTIONS - FOR SWANSEA CALL: 01792 315101 - FOR BRIDGEND CALL: 01656 647647
- LIVE CHAT WITH US 24/7, 7 DAYS A WEEK - CLICK THE LIVE CHAT BUTTON ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND CORNER AND AN OPERATOR WILL ASSIST YOU
- PERSONAL LIVE VIDEO CALLING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH A VEHICLE WALK AROUND - (INTERIOR & EXTERIOR)
- CREATE YOUR OWN FINANCE QUOTES ON OUR WEBSITE - FIND A VEHICLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE, THEN SELECT, "GET A QUICK QUOTE"
WAYS TO PURCHASE YOUR VEHICLE:
- CASH PURCHASE OR FINANCE CAN BE ARRANGED
- CALL US, SPEAK TO A SALES EXECUTIVE TO PURCHASE
- RESERVE A VEHICLE ONLINE WITH £99 DEPOSIT
TAKING DELIVERY OF YOUR NEW VEHICLE:
See below our most up to date opening hours.
Please see our full opening hours below:
The Car Warehouse Sales
|Click & Collect & Delivery available. Please call, email us, live chat or submit an online enquiry to request a callback and a member of our team will call you between Monday - Friday in our working hours 9AM - 5:30PM.
|We are open but strictly by appointment only between Monday - Friday 8AM - 5:30PM. Call 01792 315069 within these hours to book for both Swansea & Bridgend. You can also use our online booking form or request a booking appointment via Live Chat out of these hours.
Click & Collect Only. Please call us or email us to enquire. A member of our team is currently working Monday - Friday Between 9AM - 5:00PM.
Servicing - Please note servicing appointments can be made by calling us on 01792 315069 or by requesting a booking online. When visiting our branches please follow our strict social distancing measures and follow our guided signs. If you do not adhere to our rules, you will be asked to leave. We thank you for your cooperation.
General Rules - Looking after you and our team is our top priority at FRF Motors. Currently that means, more than ever, making sure we have a clean and safe place to work and visit to help limit the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
To ensure everyone’s safety please observe the following:
- Please do not enter the premises if you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms or been in contact with anyone with symptoms in the previous 14 days.
- Please always follow the governments guidelines and stay 2 metres apart.
- When entering the premises, please observe signs, queues and one-way systems present in the premises.
- Please ensure you use the sanitiser dispensers that are located at all entrances.
- Our customer facing members are where necessary operating behind Perspex screens.
- We have enhanced our cleaning regimes throughout the day, with all team members taking regular breaks to wash their hands.
- If you have a latex allergy, please be aware some of our team members may be wearing latex gloves at this time.
- Please be considerate. Our team members are doing everything they can to keep things running smoothly. Please be respectful at all times.
Everyone please stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.